6.07.2012

What's up Friday Eve...

Ahhh Friday Eve...
quickly approaching my favorite time of the week (the end)
It's been a super busy week, but its gone by relatively fast and I am getting excited for a fun weekend.

Thought I would share with you my most recent obsessions along with a bit of good ol fashion gossip...

 I think its no longer a secret that I have developed a huge crush on all things Kate Spade.
Time to add these to the Birthday wish list...

obsessed.
if you would like to purchase one or both of these for my Birthday :) 


also I have decided that in the near future I will need brass animal accent pieces for my home


and I would like one of these to sport around all summer with a pair of sunnies please :)


hummmm what else...
Oh how could I forget...


the infamous bra less mickey mouse super star engaged at 19!!!
TOO YOUNG.
Go on call me hater if you must but 19???
Come on I don't even remember who my boyfriend was at 19!!!
(probably don't want to remember)
Either way I will give you this Hannah Montana...
He is a doll and that ring is beautiful!!!!
Party in the U.S.A




I have been drinking my smartwater all week.
so far it's not working... I look nothing like this :) LOL


are these two dating?
I kind of hope so bc I love them both.
Speaking of the devil...
Who out there is ready for the big Season 5 Premiere Sunday night?



I will still be catching up on season 4... I know so sad and so behind.

Well until Friday my loves...

xoxo
A









No comments: