5.24.2012

Let's catch up...

Okay so I am sorry my loves for this late week post but lets face it...
Summer is less than a jiffy away and all I can think about is being out in the sun and hanging with friends.
Wishing that adulthood came with the same summer vacation package that childhood did because lets face it Spring/Summer fever is a real thing that we still come down with even as adults.
So with that lets catch up a bit on what I have missed over the past week.

We will start with Monday...



Umm lets face it Em...
this date was boring and pretty much all around sucked.
Why did you give him a rose?  That letter was ridiculous and 7 PAGES!!!!!!
So far this season is a huge disappointment.
However don't worry I will still watch every episode :)


Dear John...
I sure hope the music on your new album is more promising than
this new look! (not your best) I will forever see you like this...


Either way Rusty already owns the new album and his review was positive...
I will check it out this weekend and because I love you and not the way you currently look
I am sure I too will be a fan. 

The rest of the week has gone something like this...
search for statement necklace inspiration
Pin.
 WORK.
search for baubles
Pin.
WORK.
search for beads for DIY necklaces
Etsy?
Ebay?
SUCCESS.
Order. Purchase. Wait.

Ugh the waiting is the hardest part!!!
Ever since our Florida trip to visit Mom were I revisited my long lost love for creating lovely pieces of jewelry my brain has been in full blown creative mode, visions of super fun chunky necklaces paired with simple stud earrings and white t-shirts dance in my head.  Can't wait to share some of my stuff with you!!!
That is after I get my materials in the mail and am able to bring these ideas to life.

a few images from my baubles board of inspiration on Pinterest (DUH!)
Come follow me here







Expect pure fabulousness around my neck by next weeks end.

Let's see what else...

Who watched the Revenge season finale last night?



Well I haven't yet so DO NOT tell me one word about it.
I plan on watching it tonight and I can't wait!!!

also on tonight's agenda...


cardio and toning sesh with the boyfriend.

I guess that sums up my Monday-Thursday
 (what seems to have been a month of a week)

Beyond ready for the holiday weekend.
Happy Friday Eve Ya'll.

xoxo
A









No comments: