6.20.2012

What's in my Beach Bag...

With Summer fresh on our minds I have decided to share with all of you *my loves*
What's in my Beach Bag...
(or pool bag bc neither my bag nor me has seen the beach in a while)


So here you have it the rundown on my favorite summer beach bag products...

1. BIOMEGA leave in conditioner- bc my hair is a hot mess especially when its salt and chlorine drenched
2. My favorite hair ties that I made and will available to all of you via my Etsy shop (if i ever get it open)
3. Smart Water bc YES! I am still trying to look just like J. Aniston
4. My favorite denim shorts bc I LOVE them
5. Fifty Shades of Grey bc I enjoy the guilty pleasure of reading something so provocative
6. Sugar for my lips bc it's amazing and who wouldn't love walking around with SPF sugar lips
7. A wet comb to attempt to brush my nappy main with (i'll be honest this doesn't get much use)
8. COOLA sunscreen... this should have been #1 bc its most important. Duh!

What's in your beach bag?

Please share! I love hearing from you guys and I'm a summer product junkie!

(your *my loves* because you actually care enough about what I have to say to read this blog and for that I am eternally grateful bc for some reason or another I really love writing it and sharing all my nonsense)
Thank you all and please JOIN and keep coming back :)

xoxo
A



No comments: