10.03.2012

Hello Fall and Hello my Loves...

Well it's fall and I can't believe it...
Time just seems to be flying by and I can't believe that its been over a month since I have been on the blog. Truth: The end of the summer was a sad time for me as I lost my sweet Granny, I have felt so lost this past month being in the midst of a move, a new job, and then the loss of her.  She was my person that told me to pull it all together when everything else was chaos.  Life without her will just never be the same, it is so sad but because when I started this blog I made a promise to myself that it would be a happy place for me I will not dwell on what I have lost but remember what I have had and what I still have bc everyday I am reminded of the beautiful things that she taught me.  She will forever be alive as a part of me.



Hope that you all are doing well and enjoying the first of this beautiful fall weather.
Rusty and I have finally gotten all moved into the new cottage and we have had fun getting everything all decorated. It's now time to put out all of my Halloween decorations and I am so excited.  I will do my best to take some pics and share.  Last night I found my old recipe and made my first batch of my FAVORITE Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies... Something about those cookies in the fall, they are my favorite :) Thank goodness a friend from back in the salon days introduced me to those.


Looking forward to hearing from you all again and spending the fall back on the blog!

xo
A




No comments: