8.17.2012

Busy little bee...

Holy cow where does the time go...
It's been a few weeks since my last post and for that I am sorry.
It's been busy around the love nest!
Rusty and I went on our vacation which was fabulous and I cant wait to post and share all the fun pics from our trip.  We had such a great time :)

It's Friday which is always something to celebrate but also I thought I would share some of our latest news...
First things first...I got a promotion at work!!!!!  It will be bitter sweet to say goodbye to the amazing team that I have been working with for almost two years now but I am also very excited to move into my next position!



Next thing...
After a truly wonderful year at the LOVE NEST (our tiny apartment) and first home together, Rusty and I are moving... Don't worry we aren't going far just a few miles up the road and into a little cottage style house.

We are very excited for the extra space, washer/dryer, yard and garage.

Don't worry friends the blog name will remain the same bc lets face it,  it will still be our love nest, just a little bigger and Ruffin is where we got our start together. I think its important to remember where we started so that years from now we can look back on our first year living together in that little apartment and see how far we have come together. After all...


Hope that you all have a great weekend, hopefully I will get a chance to download all the pics from our trip and get this blog back in motion over the next couple of weeks :)
Just in time for fall...

xoxo

No comments: