6.06.2012

Rainy mornings are good for something....

"the very best quotes are found upon Kate Spades totes."


When my alarm went off this morning and disappointingly awoke me from dream world I realized that it was going to be a rainy morning. I don't really love rainy mornings when I have to go to work, (I much prefer to spend my rainy mornings watching television, sipping coffee snuggled in my bed with kitten and boy) but when the real world calls (work) and I must get up I try to find something good in even the rainiest of mornings.

Here is what I have come up with.... 
It is absolutely the most appropriate of days to sport a

messy bun.

It gives me an excuse to wear these brightly colored beauties...



and makes me want to run out and buy these.


Love the teal.

Also for some reason my morning latte always just seems a little sweeter on dreary mornings...



maybe that's why Starbucks originated in Seattle...? It's always latte weather there.
So you see a rainy morning every once in while isn't such a nightmare.

What do you find lovely about rainy mornings???

xoxo




No comments: