6.11.2012

Weekend Recap + Motivation Monday

Here you have a weekend of fun via my phone...
I'm a little sad that I no longer carry around my digital camera.
Thinking of bringing it back. lol



We kicked off the weekend with a Bridesmaid Luncheon and Floppy Hats!!


Then we sent that Bride on a wild goose chase of a scavenger hunt all over town...
to find all the nonsense she would wear for the remainder of the evening!!!


My clue was last and of course led us back to the Bar...
where she completely transformed into Katy Perry!!!!

Time to Dance on the bar and Drink Champagne!


Drinks for everyone!!!


Changed into our comfy clothes for a night out on the town.


the beautiful BRIDE at dinner
aka Katy Perry

Amber, Jess and I at dinner!!!
We had a blast with Jess this weekend!!!
Looking forward to this coming weekends wedding and having more fun with the new
MRS. WILKERSON


I spent Sunday on a pool date with my new beautiful monogrammed towel
(Sweet Bridesmaid Gift)


First (of many) summer pool dates with the little sisters
Sydney & Caroline


Alright here it is
MOTIVATION for Monday...

Since it is officially bikini season now I'm
jump starting my week off right with a 45 min cardio sesh
and 30 min tone :)
Ready to feel the burn!!!

xoxo
A

 


No comments: