1.28.2013

Bringing back the Blog....

Happy Belated New Years!
I guess that's a good place to start after a almost (GASP) 3 month blogging absence.
My apologies to my loves that have enjoyed this blog,
truth is life gets busy and complicated and I would say in late August/September I hit that wall full speed.

Life now seems to be slowing down after the big Holiday Buzz.  Rusty is happily settling into the 4th   semester of nusing school, I am finally getting a grasp on my new position at work, and well life is good. I am happy. :)

Hope that you all had a wonderful fall and holiday season.  I for one am already tired of the dreary winter days and looking forward to spring. Although I must say these past few weeks of snow and ice have kept me in but I have had some time to work on a few crafty things which has been nice :) Also its made time to perfect a few new recipes!!!  Rusty even told me last night I had finally mastered baked BBQ chicken and the recreation of a cup of Mathew's hot cocoa. (this my friends is no easy feat)



So with all of that said cheers to hot cocoa days, winter projects, and getting back to blogging.
Thank you Rusty for the encouragement to get back at it :)

Going to leave you all on this chilly January Monday with a promise of a trash talking Bachelor post tomorrow.

xoxo
A.





No comments: