5.31.2012

Thirsty Thursday...

WARNING: This is not a post of all my favorite summer cocktails.
We will save that for another thirsty Thursday :)

This is a post about a life long battle of mine.

DRINKING WATER

anyone else out there fight that same battle?



Remember this image?
I sure do, seeing the fabulous beautiful Jennifer Aniston looking this good at 40
really encouraged me to A. drink Smart water :) and B. Get fit and Healthy!




I have been struggling with drinking water my entire life.
This is a problem.
However it's a problem that I have worked hard to fix.
I first just had to suck it up and start drinking water at home, no more sun drops and sweet tea.  Life was easier after I eliminated these toxic drinks from our home.  Next up was ordering water when we were eating dinner out, this was the hardest! I have somehow managed to do it though.  Last but not least was drinking the right amount of water, I am not a thirsty person.  I can go all day long without drinking anything. I don't even need anything to drink while I am eating. (now you know officially that I am weird) With that said I started carrying around bottled water, I have them in my car at my desk and all over the house.  Lucky for me I don't really like ice cold water so the room tep. water to me is best. (another weird fact about myself)  Anyway, it's been a long battle but I am finally getting better at this new LIFE change and get ready for it I now crave WATER :) (insert huge smile here) so today I decided to share with you some of my favorite images for encouragement bc lets face it, not everyday is a good day and we all need encouragement especially when kicking bad habits.


Umm let's face we all like natural healthy weight loss :)


Very Cute!


I think some days this needs to be my screen saver :)



Water cocktails! Yes PLEASE!



Now chant that three times fast and go hydrate my loves!
It's thirsty Thursday!

xoxo
A



No comments: