5.03.2012

Strawberry Fields Forever...

Hello blog family...
Hope you are all having a fabulous Thursday, I am so happy that its Friday eve!!!
I am ready for this fun filled weekend!! What are you all doing over the weekend? Any Cinco De Mayo plans?  I would love to hear from you guys :) 

Last night Rusty and I had a little date night and we went and picked Strawberries!!!
We had so much fun and we have some very yummy berries to eat now.


This is a little blurry :( but super cute
so I had to share!


Here I am picking away...

Rusty Lee picking away
(he insisted on wearing that bandanna)

again blurry... not sure why :(
Strawberry Fields Forever

I will post pics of all the yummy dishes I plan to make with these bad boys over the next few days.
Here was the first way I enjoyed our freshly picked berries...

Last nights dinner
that I enjoyed outside on the new furniture.

Make a date night over the weekend and go to your local strawberry farm and pick yourselves some berries and make sure you share with me all the yummies you make with them :)

xoxo
A

No comments: