5.04.2012

Tomorrow is Derby Day

It's FRIDAY...
What is it about Friday's that I love so much???
It's the only day of the week that I don't mind jumping out of bed at 6am...
I guess bc I know what Saturday mornings have in store for me SLEEPING IN :)
I am super excited about tonight because I have Rusty all to myself for a Friday night date night
for the first time since back in January. YAY :) Love having the boyfriend home with me, especially on the weekends.  I don't think we have plans yet but either way I am totally excited.

THE KENTUCKY DERBY IS TOMORROW


I should make myself a mint julep get really dressed up and put on hat.
(I really may do this) I have always wanted to go... (mostly so I could wear a hat) Which reminds me that my friend Shelly and I were supposed to go back in 2008!!! Shelly what happened to that plan?  I have also always wanted to have a Derby party and one year I AM!!! (It always falls on a busy Saturday for me) So in a dream world if I were to actually go to the derby and sip fabulous cocktails and bet with the best here are a few of my favorite hats via pinterest of course...

Perfect Colors- Love the Coral 


Fabulous- Love the Shape

Small Pretty One  


Love that GIANT Lilly and feathers


Love the wide brim and stripe


Hello Green Love It

Ahhh I just love them all!!!
Ladies you look AH-MAZING in these hats.



Cheers Everyone!
Hope that you all have a fabulous first weekend of May and enjoy the races :)



xoxo
A


No comments: