4.30.2012

A quick peek at what we did over the weekend...

As you all know from last weeks
updates on nothing but television I have been sick. :(
Still not feeling well but defiantly feeling better.

Thought I would give you a quick peek of what we did over the weekend.
It wasn't much because I have spent five days mostly drinking Gatorade and hanging out on the sofa...
Yesterday however I did find the time to work on my outdoor project...
with temperatures finally back in the upper 70's I had no choice but to drag myself off the couch and into the sunshine for a while.  Rusty and I went and meet my Dad at Lowe's and that turned into an all day shopping adventure for the perfect outdoor furniture and of course more FLOWERS :)  
Take a peek for yourself...

Isn't this cute...

Daddy after putting everything together for us!!
Thanks Dad your the BEST ever!!!

Hibiscus Corner
I am searching for a yellow one!
 coral and peach for now

We let Bagheera come out for a peek.
(Bad idea- he loved it and now wants to go outside)

Still working on this area... but a nice start on the stairs

a little TAR HEEL PRIDE... Duh!!!

This is what Rusty will use the new outdoor furniture for.
I feel like such a grown up with this new outdoor furniture :)
Can't wait to host a little outdoor get together now!!!

We also had the Annual Dogwood Festival in Mebane Friday and Saturday.
Our front yard became the fun zone...lol.
(see what I mean...lots to do for the little people)

It was too cold for me to really get out and enjoy the festival this year, especially being sick so other than just a quick breeze through on the way to grab a coffee from the coffee shop I didn't spend too much time there.  Rusty and Mikey went out and came back to the house with a nice selection of fried festival food so I did help snack on that.  Oh and I did walk out front to watch Caroline and Sydney dance Saturday morning.
Headed over to the festival Saturday to get fried junk food. 

Hope that you all had a fun filled weekend.

xoxo
A

No comments: