4.30.2012

Smash

I know that you guys have to be getting sick of hearing about what I watch on television but I have finally found something to look forward to on Monday nights...



This was yet another sick-day discovery but one that I am so happy to have found.
It's a mini musical in my living room every Monday but one that I get to go backstage for and one that I know the actors and actresses, hell you even know the investors, creators and developers.
It's truly one of the best shows I have seen in ages and unlike "Glee" the other musical number on TV these days this show actually cares about plot and character development.
Smash has it all!!!


...and might I please add that Katherine McPhee's Karen Cartwright
makes a phenomenal Marylin.  I for one have never been a huge McPhee fan but this show changes it all I can't take my eyes off the screen when she is on and she is brilliant in this character.

If you aren't watching and your a fan of theater as a whole your missing out.
I was able to watch the entire season so far on NBC on Demand.
Catch up, I promise you will not regret it.

Now... I'm off to find out which Marylin will be singing that song ;)

xoxo
A





No comments: