4.19.2012

Afternoon babble...

Okay... So as I said yesterday no BRING IT ON reviews until after Sunday's show...
but I do have to say it was good. Last night was as promised a fun night out with
the lovely miss Allie.  We had dinner and lucked up as it was 1/2 off wine night :)
So we enjoyed a nice glass of vino & chips and salsa... YUMMMM

(please take note that we have destroyed those chips)

After dinner we headed on over to see the play.  We had the most darling little girls sitting in front of us
the younger of the two informed Allie and I that we looked just alike and we probably were sisters.
The entire place was crawling in teenage girls sporting their cheer bows!


Super Fun... I'm actually very surprised that we didn't see any full blown Cheerleader uniforms.
Allie had some pretty funny stories from the young cheer girls in the coffee line.

How presh is Allie's new shorter hair?
I am totally loving it (but I'm her stylist so a tad bias)


Also I would like to add that the show was the perfect push of motivation that I needed this week to just get up and MOVE. I have been so slack with my workouts this week.  I have also been having major snack attacks. My goal for tonight is to come up with a few skinny snacks... So that I at least don't feel totally guilty about my lack of exercise combined with poor eating habits. Yuck.  I will share what amazingness I discover tonight!!! I have full faith in finding something with the help of pinterest and a few fellow bloggers.
Back to why I was so motivated...  Umm those girls bodies were rocking!!!
It really made me want to focus more on toning.  I can do It :)



Evening Motivation

xoxo
A

 

No comments: