4.18.2012

Its Wonderful Wednesday Again...

Already Wednesday... YES!!!
As you already know I am a big fan of hump day
and today is no exception...

Tonight I am seeing...


I am super excited to see this...
Sooo excited that I am actually seeing it twice :)
Tonight and Sunday
(I will give my full review after Sundays show)

Also on my Wednesday agenda is dinner before the show with Allie...
Dinner is half the fun of going to any event especially when it's Allie and I.
I think tonight since there is a chance of rain and of course neither of us blonde's
thought to pack an umbrella we will have dinner at Tobacco Road.
 (It's the closest place to the DPAC
I think I will spend some time today checking out the menu so I can decide on what
I'm in the mood for tonight, I am hungry now just thinking about it. Yummmm...

The only downfall of tonight's show is that I am not sure if I am going to make it home in time to see the new episode of
REVENGE tonight (tear)
and also two new episodes of Duck Dynasty.
Thank goodness for on demand where I can watch them on say a Monday
(my least favorite day of the week)- perhaps I should find a show that comes on Mondays so that it will give me something to look forward to.  Any suggestions? Anyone?


Happy humpday everyone, only two more days until the weekend!

xoxo










No comments: