7.18.2012

Hello my loves...

Hello My Loves.
I'm sorry that it has been a while since my last post.
Truth is Rusty finished up summer semester, family came into town for a visit, and I have been crafty.
So instead of doing my weekly writing my creative energy has been placed elsewhere.

I hope that you are all having an amazing and beautiful summer.  Its been super hot here in NC and keeping my plants alive out on our little deck is becoming more and more of a daily challenge.  Poor babies spend their day looking as if I left them in the dessert.  Last week we had a spell of rain and everything perked up for a few days again. I have become obsessed with my new found green thumb... Next year I am going to plant a veggie garden, and I have been reading and doing all the research to see just what I need.

Rusty and I are now only one week away from our summer vacation, which is very exciting. We are heading to Santa Rosa beach Fl. to visit my Mom and the farm again.  I can't wait to see Frank the mini Donkey :) Since this time we are headed there for ten days we will also make a road trip over to New Orleans! 
Rusty and I have never been there so we are super excited about our trip, and looking forward to all of the amazing Cajun food. Yum! I want Crawfish Etouffe and grits now just thinking about it :)


Just a few more days

xoxo
A

No comments: