4.25.2012

Face Lift

Hi everyone... Happy hump day, it's almost the weekend again :)
It seems as if I have managed to catch a very nasty cold so I am home today taking it easy sipping on Gatorade, catching up on all of my favorite shows, and giving the blog a little face lift.

What do you think so far? 
Hope that you all love it and will continue to come visit... stay a while, share with your friends, and join.

Wanted to share some pictures from last weekend.  I had a very fun couple of days, visiting with friends, (new furry friends) family and of course hanging out with my lover boy!!!


Here is the first of many fun pics that I snapped while visiting the Conservators Center this past Saturday morning for the treat tour. If you have not been to visit and live in the area please check out their link.  This is a great program and a wonderful place to visit.  I loved seeing all of the big kitties and other wild animals.  The hardest part of being there for me was not reaching my hands in their cages for a pet.


I also made my first big purchase of flowers for our deck this summer. Here I am proudly carrying them out to the car to take home to the Love Nest. 
(I know nothing about flowers and I DO NOT have a green thumb)
Thank goodness for my friend Stephanie who came over and helped me arrange all of my new beautiful flowers in pots and put them out on our deck.



Here you have it... all of my pretty flowers planted.
I want more!! Every time I go out n the deck I just smile and think to myself I need more flowers and a fabulous patio set out here so that Rusty and I can eat our dinners and drink sweet tea and lemonade all summer long :)  I think I will buy myself more flowers.



Out Saturday night visiting with friends.


Here we all are on the red carpet just before the show Sunday night.
Bring it On was just as cute the second go round.  Everyone loved the show. (well I'm not so sure that Rusty loved the show but he was as always a good sport about it)

Well I hope that you all have a fabulous Wednesday and I am hoping to get over being sick and back into regular routine for the rest of the week.  I bought new running shoes that I am dying to try out. Hoping that tomorrow I wake up feeling a little better :)

xoxo
A

No comments: