3.01.2012

Yay, It's March.....

March Beach Girl


 
MARCH is Here!!!
The sun is shinning!!
It's 75 degrees...
and It's FRIDAY EVE!!!!
(and I have the beach on my mind)

Today is such a happy day, March brings in so much fun.  Its officially only two weeks until girls St. Patty's weekend/beach trip, (also my first beach trip of the year) and only 19 days until it's officially SPRING!!!! I am so excited that Spring is just around the corner. I love the warmer, longer days and everything SPRINGING to life again!!!

 Is it too early to start packing my bag full of fun green girly things for the trip?
Hope you guys are all out and about enjoying this beautiful first day of March!!!

xoxo
A

March Beach Girl by aefland featuring a woven tote

2 comments:

Brandy.Gems of the Soil said...

ummmm, love that sea horse necklace! Where the heck did you locate that!? Cute top too, wheres the bottom? :O

Amanda said...

Who needs a bottom on the beach? LOL I use polyvore to find most things and this was one of them. I love it!!!