2.28.2012

Playing Catch up....

Hello all, sorry its been so long.
I have been trying to catch up on everything going on and have had a spell of bad news and a crazy few weeks. I am going to try and get back in the grove of writing and making things to share with all of you.  I got a fresh start last night as I finally sat down and made several of the fabric rosettes that I have just been dying to work on.  I am so excited about these little gems, and I have so many fun ideas to use them on.  I even made a few out of old ties!!! (no suprise there) 


Here is a sneak peek... These are a tiny pair of heather gray rosette earrings that I made for myself.
Too Cute!!  I just love them.

I am hoping to get to work on several projects that I have been working on and even make some available for purchase in the very near future... So keep a look out,  there may be a new Etsy shop in the making.

xoxo
AE

No comments: