2.15.2012

Love is in the air...

It's official the holiday you either LOVE or Love to HATE has come and gone.
I for one choose LOVE, always.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!!
(a day late)

Rusty and I started our Valentine's out a little early this year and Monday night I surprised him with a nice dinner that I cooked. I made a Rosemary Pork Sirloin with rice and sweet peas (for my sweet pea) and
a big plate of HEART brownies with fresh strawberries and caramel.
Delish...



My  valentine morning started out just as sweet as I woke to my sweet kitty snuggled by my side and I found this awesome little surprise waiting for me when I got up...
Seriously... How cute?



We also celebrated with a nice dinner at one of our favorite local spots.
It's fun to celebrate LOVE on  V-day, even though we celebrate it 365 days a year!!!

Sending lots of X's and O's to all of my readers out there....

AE

No comments: