6.19.2012

Weekend

This past weekend was one of those perfect summer weekends that you just wish would never end.
I spent Friday and Saturday helping my beautiful friend Jess marry her best friend
and hanging out by the pool!

June 16, 2012
Wilkerson Wedding

Caroline, Sydney and I @ the pool

The wedding was just perfect and they both seem so happy...
Congratulations to the new Wilkerson Family!

Sunday of course was Fathers day and I started mine off early with Dad!!!
 I was up by 7 and went to pick up some Breakfast for him and my family :)
After that we were off to the Conservator's center for the morning tour!


Daddy and I


Christopher, Sydney, Caroline and I

We had so much fun I spent the rest of my day napping and hanging out by the pool and then had a wonderful dinner with Daddy and the fam. Such a fun weekend, the only thing that could have made it better would have been my sweets (Rusty) not having clinicals all weekend. Not to worry only a couple more weeks of that and then we can officially start our summer together! Getting excited about our vacay at the end of July already!! Can't wait!!

xoxo
A

No comments: