6.04.2012

It's June

Wrapping up the end of another three day weekend for me :)
I can't believe that we are already into June...
Over the weekend we had a pretty nasty storm pass through that did a number on our little deck (major sad face) We lost our little gnome, and several of my pots were shattered a couple flooded and killed some of my flowers. Very sad.  I did manage to save a few and of course over the weekend got everything re-potted and hopefully happy again.



a couple of my favorites


remember this?
I sure do.


Well this is what it looks like now!!!!!
(insert crazy excited happy face)
Never ever did I think I could take a seed and actually grow something and it survive.
Can't wait to cook and use some of this awesomeness!!!

Other than working out on our little deck, I spent some time with my Granny and of course my sweets (Rusty). Went to see Caroline and Sydney's recital in which they did amazing (of course) and I almost cried watching their solo's. It was a nice laid back weekend... Now back to work tomorrow for me.
If only I could retire at 27! LOL :)

Hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and a stress free Monday.

xoxo
A








No comments: