6.28.2012

I have been Sick...

Hello my loves sorry it has been over a week since my last post...
I have been sick and nothing has happened :(

All I have done for over a week is eat ice cream, sleep, and watch tv.
My mom did come into town for a visit and before I was too sick to leave the house I went and saw Brave with her and we had dinner.



Loved Brave... Thought it was a super cute Disney movie :)
I can't remember the last time that I went to see a Disney movie in the theater...
I'm thinking it was Tarzan. (wow I think I just aged myself)

While we (Rusty and I) were home sick together over the weekend...
(I blame rusty for my being sick and having to spend my entire last weekend on the couch) he mostly studied and I mostly slept but we did rent a couple of movies to watch...


Wanderlust:  I thought it was a good movie, however it had a few scenes that I just thought should have been cut bc there is no getting around this... It was just plain STUPID.  Either way it had the beautiful J. Aniston looking flawless as usual and I could watch just about anything with her in it. :)



We Bought A Zoo: I LOVED this one and didn't even expect to like it.  I am no Matt Damon fan but turns out I like him as an older father figure type. Movie was super sweet and it made me cry (in a good way) Rusty and I both really enjoyed this one and I bet we both said a million times... "that is the cutest little girl"

Props to Miss. Maggie Elizabeth Jones YOU ARE ADORABLE!
She was by far my favorite character...sooo cute!


We also watched The Double with Richard Gere on Netflix, which all and all was a pretty good movie but you know my netflix that I pay $19.99 a month for had to stop a few dozen times to stream...  ANNOYING.
I am so freaking OVER Netflix if it werent so damn convenient I would cancel it FOR SURE.

While I am clearly on a movie review role...
Let's talk about what I will be reviewing this weekend...


Ummm... Yes I will be seeing
MAGIC MIKE
and I pretty much can't wait!!!

Happy Birthday to ME :)

I would say they picked a perfect release weekend...
You know with it being my Birthday and all!!!

and....
another one on my radar that I have a feeling I will be seeing more than once


Looks like someone will be taking me to the movies for my Birthday this year :)

xoxo
A







No comments: