5.09.2012

I need to get organized...

Hello everyone as you already know and feel we are quickly moving out of spring and into summer.
With the change of season comes my get it together melt down.... 
I always take a bit to adjust during these times although we are now entering into my favorite season it is still change... I feel right now that my life is unorganized and crazy.
Slow down days, weeks, and months and let me catch up... as much as I have prayed for this vacation week to come I feel crazy and out of sorts...
My closet has completely moved into my bedroom floor...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tonight I have to pack, do laundry and give my kitten up for five days!!!!
STRESSED.

I know that I will get it all done but never the less I am still totally stressed and realizing that I need a much better system for STAYING organized.  I totally have the ability to organize its the maintaining that I have a problem with.  What does this have to do with season changing you say...
umm everything... I need help transitioning my winter wardrobe out and my summer in but space and time is limited!!!  Any suggestions???

To add to my stress we are leaving for the airport at 4am tomorrow morning (I have not even started packing) and I am leaving behind my kitty for five days for the first time ever.  I do not have children, this Cat is my baby and even though I am leaving him with a very loving and loyal family member who I know will spoil him more than I do I'm still really going to miss him. (this has nothing to do with season change or being unorganized its just stressing me a bit today as I make my very long to do list)

making a note and putting it here...
I will get organized when I return from my trip!!!
(now I really have to make myself do it)

Inspiration
 
there you have it my mid week changing season last minute get it together rant before vacation!!!!
 
xoxo
A




No comments: