4.13.2012

Freaky Friday Favs...

It's Friday the 13th and I am taking this opportunity to share with you my
FREAKY FRIDAY FAVS

This is a list of 13 of my favorite things right now...
Hope you Enjoy...

13. My New Skinny White Jeans
(So Hot!)


12. OPI Cajun Shrimp Nails
(my go to color)  

11. Alba Unpetroleum Jelly
(I put this on over my moisturizer at night makes your skin feel amazing)
10. Men's Humor on twitter
(my go to place for a good laugh or 3)

9. Too Faced Bronzer
(Chocolate Soleil- Smells Yummy)

8. White Peach Sangria
(always makes for a funday) 

7. Uruku Color Gloss by Aveda
(my go to lip color)

6.Starbucks
(Duh!)

5.Guac & Chips
(all time fav snack) 
4. My new Spartina 449 Sailor's Watch Clutch from the Mermaid collection
(I am obsessed with this... I just LOVE it) 
3. Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses
(the BEST)

2. Perrier Sparkling Citrus Water
(so refreshing and bubbly)


 
1. My Man
(b/c he is awesome)


What's your Freaky Friday Fav??
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!


xoxo

No comments: