3.10.2012

Crazy Cat

 Thought that I would take a minute to catch you up on what's been up in the "Love Nest" all week...

Mostly what's been up is the CAT (all-night)


This little monster received a special package in the mail last Friday from his
mom (me) I thought that it would be wonderful to surprise him with
Da Bird
(CAT OWNERS BEWARE: TOY WILL MAKE YOUR CAT CRAZY)



Rusty had told me about this bird toy so I finally found one on Amazon last week and thought oh fun I will get one and surprise Rusty and the kitty. To say the least Bagheera loved his new toy.
The problem is that he is OBSESSED with this toy. We have to lock it up at night and during the day, he has now learned how to open the pantry door (apparently) because I have come home to Da Bird shredded twice this week!!! ( I bought 3 refills- they are already all destroyed) He is now just carrying around the wand. 
He gets up at 4-5am every morning
MEOOOOOOOOWing like crazy wanting to play.
(This goes on for hours Morning/Noon/Night)


His only saving grace is his cuteness!!! This is what he does while I get ready in the mornings!!!
 His favorite thing is to watch me brush my teeth!!! (yes he talks the entire time) I am almost certain he is saying..."No way work again?? Who is going to swing Da Bird around for me all day??"

ahhh triumphs of a new pet owner...
Didn't realize I would be up all night with a kitten.

xoxo
A


No comments: