2.02.2012

Six more weeks of winter...

 Well Punxsutawney Phil has officially disappointed me today (silly little rascal) how dare he say that there will be six more weeks of winter...

While Phil may have disappointed me, there are just a few things that did not...

  BEAUTIFUL WEATHER yet again!!! While I'm sure that your getting sick of me talking about how great the weather has been... its important for you to know that I am a SUMMER girl. I like hot days and all things sunshine!!! I was an extremely happy girl today as I ate lunch outside for the first time this year, and when I got home from work Rusty and I decided to go for a little stroll around town!!
Here are a few of the pics we took while we were out...

Here we are leaving the "Love Nest"
I have so much fun with this guy.

How awesome is this RED door?
We Loved it.

Loved this little shabby chic set up
outside of one of the shops.

The Town Mural

After our little afternoon adventure around town I had of course worked up an appetite...
So I came home and whipped up my favorite Black Bean and Corn Dip and a giant Smoothie.

Black Bean and Corn Dip

The start of one very Yummy Smoothie

It's been a great afternoon and to top my day off I checked my blog stats to find that its now been viewed over 500 times and more than 50 times today. Now I realize that for most of you out there in the blog world this is nothing... but I have to admit I was a little excited and happy to know that someone is reading!!!!

Happy Friday Eve
xoxo
AG

No comments: